Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lakers vs Hornets Preview 11/12/08

Mikey chimes in on his prediction for tonight's game, and what he is betting on.

Mikey's Preview:

Wow. Things haven't been going so well, but that is probably because I've been betting on the over/under rather than the lines. Yesterday, I put in a very nervous 5 unit bet of -5.5 Lakers against Dallas. After a nail biting ending, Lakers managed to cover.

Tonight is a tough one. Lakers are on a back to back on the road, and they are facing a tough team in the Hornets. CP3 has been a terror this season, and I expect him to light up the Lakers tonight. This match up is interesting, because we'll find out if Bynum and Ariza will make the difference on defense. Can the Lakers hold NO to under 100? Lakers are underdogs this game at +1.5. They were 6-1 ATS last season in back to back games. I'm pulling for the Lakers to pull me out of the red. Time to place a monster 7 unit bet on the Lakers pulling of the victory, and going 7-0!

Final Prediction: 7 Unit real money Bet Lakers +1.5


Mikey's Laker Real Money Bets:
1-3-0
(6 Units)

Mikey's Laker Pick with Non-Real Money Bets:
2-7-0
(5 Units)

No comments: