Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lakers vs Clippers Preview 11/5/08

Mikey chimes in on his prediction for tonight's game, and what he is betting on.

Mikey's Preview:

God Lakers are -15 against Clippers. I really don't like betting on spreads that deep, and so I'm going to just look at the O/U. It's at 193 this time, 7 points less than the last time they met. I think this game still goes under, and I'm going to put in a 2 unit real money bet on under 193. Also a 5 unit fake bet under 193! :P Careful with that -15 boys, The Lakers were playing with something to prove last time, not so much this time. I see a more coasting Lakers coming out tonight, winning confidently but not by 40 points.

Final Prediction: Under 193, Real Money 2 Units. Under 193, fake money 5 units.


Mikey's Laker Real Money Bets:
0-1-0
(3 Units)

Mikey's Laker Pick with Non-Real Money Bets:
1-1-0
0 Units

Note: Lost Clippers going Over, and Lost real bet with Lakers -8 against Denver

No comments: