Mikey chimes in on his prediction for tonight's game, and what he is betting on.
Mikey's Preview:
Last night the Lakers easily defeated Portland by 20+ points. There was little doubt that they would cover the generous spread of -7.5. Their defense looked sharp in the first half, and the Lakers played with heart and urgency for 24 minutes. The problem with the Lakers though, is that they do not play hard for 48 minutes- a knock that has always been with them since 2000. Looking at tonight's game, we see the Lakers are -9.5. I tend not to place any real wagers on a spread that is 7 points or more, and since I have yet to see the Clippers in action I am very hesitant to actually place a real bet. The over and under is set at 200 which looks a little bit more enticing to me. Since I have to place a bet for fun when I don't bet for reals, I'll go with 2 unit bet for Over 200.
The Lakers will be 2-0 after tonight. I think they will win by 11 points, but I'm not confident enough put the bet for -9.5
Final Prediction: Over 200 2 Units
Mikey's Laker Real Money Bets:
0-0-0
0 Units
Mikey's Laker Pick with Non-Real Money Bets:
1-0-0
2 Units
Note: Last night I had 2 unit bet for Lakers to cover, but didn't have time to post it.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment